Already have a website designed and want to make sure everything is A-OK? Your website is a significant investment: and just like you would with Doctor's advice, it never hurts to get a second opinion. From website assessment to consultation to heat mapping, we'll give your website all the TLC it needs.
How is your website performing? There are a lot of things to consider on the surface: but what's happening under the hood is even more important. Our Website Assessment will diagonse your site, giving you a score from 1 to 10, on a number of elements including:
- Accessibility: does it meet the minimum standards?
- Internal and external links: are they working, and are they working for you?
- Experience: how great (or not so great) is the satistaction from a user's perspective?
- Technology: how's your coding quality?
- Page titles: are they Search Engine Optimization friendly?
- Mobile: is your site responsive? Hw do images, links and page setup look on mobile devices?
- Analytics: are Google Analytics set up on all your pages?
Book a conversation to talk about your website design, and we'll throw in the assessment for FREE! No commitments, no contracts. Book a conversation today.
Finding a good web developer is like finding a good mechanic: without knowing how to check their work, you can run in to all kinds of problems. Do you know if your web developer is doing regular maintenance of your site, for example? Do you have a sitemap? Who's the admin on your domain? If you don't know the answers to these questions, give us a call. We can do an audit of your current website, and make sure your developer is up to code.
A heat map is a little like an X-ray for your website: using colour-coded technology, heat mapping can show you where people are clicking on your website, and more importantly where they aren't! Where are your users coming from? What are they most excited by? Heat mapping can help you to design a more intuitive site with confidence, so you can increase engagement and conversions. Book a conversation to talk heat mapping today.